The B&b “Calabritto” is located into the homonym monumental building, in the famous Piazza dei Martiri, heart of the district of Chiaia, the coolest zone of Naples for shopping and worldliness, also strategic for the access to the most interesting touristic areas of the city and famous surroundings.
The Palace was built by Tuttavilla di Calabritto family at the end of XVII century; in 1736, not finished yet, Real Family appropriated it; it returned to its original owners twenty years later. They made it larger with Luigi Vanvitelli support. Today the palace serves as quiet location of private flats and professional firms, with gatehouse service in the week end and until late night.
The B&b consists of two adjacent little flats, just realized, elegantly furnished, both for two-three people, with independent entry, kitchenette, bath with shower, heating, little balcon which looks at the Piazza Vittoria seaside.